Byers Peak

Friday, November 18, 2011

In Pictures







Here is a picture of what has been going on at our house lately. The other day we had a little girl tea party. No particular reason - it was just a good day for one! :)














































We had a moose come through the yard the other evening...while very dangerous, they are also extremely graceful animals!










































A Thrift Store Find/Surprise from Reid. I saw this set at the thrift store - and while I certainly do not need another teapot, I just loved the color and shape. The price was sweet as well, but I decided we needed milk more than I wanted another teapot. I headed to the grocery store and came back to the truck to find that Reid had run back to the Thrift store and gotten the set. He speaks my love-language and I am so thankful for him! So - well, that's all in pictures for now. :)






3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of Reid! I just love that you had a tea party! I think I could get into collecting teapots--love that pink set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink teacups we used this time were Grandma Brasher's that she got at the grocery store I think! :) She had a real set that I don't think she ever used. :) Go figure....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since then I have decided to USE my nice stuff - even if it breaks - at least it got used! :)

    ReplyDelete